Hand Made Card Kits – Design Your Own Mum Card Instructions
The video below shows how to assemble each part of the Mum Design Your Own hand made card kit.
Don’t feel that you have to follow the suggested design – be bold, mix it up and make it your own!
Our top tips are:
• You can use the glue stick to pick pieces up!
• Start by gluing the rainbow together – stick the orange to the red part, the yellow to the orange part, green to the orange part, etc.
• It’s easiest to put the glue on the next rainbow part instead of on the rainbow you’ve already assembled.
• Next stick the flower middles onto the petals.
• Contrasting colours work best.
• It’s easiest to put the glue on the round dot.
• When sticking the butterfly bodies onto the wings, we find it easiest to put the glue on the body and stick that on the wings.
• We’ve included a few spares to give you some options, so work out which parts you are going to use in your design. Maybe use the spares on the inside, or on the envelope?
• Use foam pads to glue the flowers onto the coloured squares.
• Test laying everything out on the card before you start sticking everything down.
• Make sure you have the card the right way round – have the opening on the right or at the bottom.
Don’t forget to share a photo of your work – we love to see what you make!
Tag us on Instagram @SpinningPoodle.
Share with us on Twitter @SpinningPoodle.