Hand Made Card Kits – Dad Football Card Instructions
The video below shows how to assemble each part of the Dad Football hand made card kit.
Our top tips are:
- Start by gluing the white football fronts to the black football backs.
- It’s easiest to put the glue on the white part, although it’s tricky not to get sticky fingers.
- One side of the white football fronts has a slightly darker outline from the laser cutter – we prefer to put the glue on that side but you may prefer the darker side facing out.
- We’ve included a few spares to give you some options, so work out which parts you are going to use in your design.
- Use foam pads to stick the footballs onto the coloured squares.
- Test laying everything out on the card before you start sticking everything down.
- Make sure you have the card the right way round – have the opening on the right or at the bottom.