Hand Made Card Kits – Dad Rainbow Card Instructions
The video below shows how to assemble each part of the Dad Rainbow hand made card kit.
Our top tips are:
- Start by gluing the rainbow together – stick the orange to the red part, the yellow to the orange part, green to the orange part, etc.
- It’s easiest to put the glue on the next rainbow part instead of on the rainbow you’ve already assembled.
- We’ve included a few spares to give you some options, so work out which parts you are going to use in your design.
- Use foam pads to glue the hearts and stars onto the coloured squares.
- Test laying everything out on the card before you start sticking everything down.
- Make sure you have the card the right way round – have the opening on the right or at the bottom.
Don’t forget to share a photo of your work – we love to see what you make!
Tag us on Instagram @SpinningPoodle.
Share with us on Twitter @SpinningPoodle.