Hand Made Card Kits – Easter Chick Card Instructions
The video below shows us making both cards in the Easter Chick hand made card kit.
Our top tips are:
- Start with the head – glue the black dots onto the white dots to make the eyes. There are a couple of different sizes of dots – assemble both and see which ones you prefer. There are also two different sizes of beak.
- Assemble the heads by gluing the eyes and beak to the front and feathers to the back of the yellow oval.
- Glue the head onto the body or the egg and add the wings and legs.
- Test laying everything out on the card before you start sticking everything down.
- There are two sizes of foam pad included in the kit – use the smaller ones for the ‘HAPPY EASTER’ text and the larger ones for the chick.
- Why not mix up the colours of the letters from the two kits?
- Make sure you have the card the right way round – have the opening on the right or at the bottom.
Don’t forget to share a photo of your work – we love to see what you make!
Tag us on Instagram @SpinningPoodle.
Share with us on Twitter @SpinningPoodle.