How To Play Rocket Bang
The Rocket Bang card deck contains 52 cards:
4 x Start Cards with two colours.
8 sets of coloured Rocket Cards. Each set has 6 cards – 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and a Bang card with an explosion on.
The game is played by placing rocket cards on the matching coloured start cards in the order Start – 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – 5 – Bang!
Players take it in turns to play cards one at a time until all the cards are on the table. This is how it looks when the game is finished:
How To Play
1. Shuffle the cards and deal them all out between the players.
2. Whoever has the red and grey start card plays first.
3. The next player can play either the red “1” rocket card on top of the red half of the start card:
… or the grey “1” rocket card on top of the grey half of the start card:
… or any of the other start cards:
4. If they can’t play, they must say so and miss that turn.
5. Players take turns to play one card each, adding to the cards in the sequence.
6. Players must play if they can, or miss a turn if they can’t.
7. Any player who plays a bang card should say “Bang!” when they play it, and all the other players should say “Ooooooh”.
8. The first player to play all of their cards wins.
The aim of the game is to get rid of all of your cards first, so you want to make things harder for your opponents and easier for you! Here are some tips:
• Look at the cards you have to play – if you have several rocket cards of the same colour, try and play those early on.
• If you only have one of one coloured rocket card, if you can, hold on to that as it will prevent others from playing.
• It’s particularly impressive to go out with a bang!
We now offer a free replacement cards service for lost or damaged cards – so you can keep playing for longer. Please click here to request your replacement cards.