Hand Made Card Kits – Super Dad Card Instructions
The video below shows how to assemble each part of the Super Dad hand made card kit.
Our top tips are:
- Start by gluing the yellow beer parts to the white beer glasses.
- It’s easiest to put the glue on the yellow part.
- We’ve included a few spares to give you some options, so work out which parts you are going to use in your design.
- Next glue the white football fronts to the black football backs.
- It’s easiest to put the glue on the white part, although it’s tricky not to get sticky fingers.
- One side of the white football fronts has a slightly darker outline from the laser cutter – we prefer to put the glue on that side but you may prefer the darker side facing out.
- Use foam pads to stick the beer glasses and footballs onto the coloured squares.
- Test laying everything out on the card before you start sticking everything down.
- Make sure you have the card the right way round – have the opening on the right or at the bottom.
Don’t forget to share a photo of your work – we love to see what you make!
Tag us on Instagram @SpinningPoodle.
Share with us on Twitter @SpinningPoodle.